This blog I made to find balance as a mom who works and I am very passionate about my family and my career, and I am regularly finding ways to minimize the effort it takes to get it all done, while maximizing my family time. Hopefully you will find it helpful in your own life.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Olivia Lunches...

Olivia starting her school from this September trying to create some lunch ideas with some nutrients into her Lunch.

ravioli with organic sauce + shakeology oat brownie + snap peas + yogurt

yogurt + grapes + cheese quesadillas + lemon pepper chicken

berries + cheese cubes + crackers + turkey sausage breakfast pattie

strawberries and grapes with coconut flakes + green beans + sand which round pizza

chicken enchilada casserole + cheese + blueberries + pretzel chips

pizza + grapes + trail mix with popcorn, fish and raisins

ravioli + sausage + fruit salad for dinner

This is a good example of how we can use left overs and small bits in her lunch.

For Raj, lemon pepper chicken and veggies with green beans, squash, zucchini and tomatoes Sauté with garlic. 
 

2 comments: